|Green Chicken Curry||
Recipe Type: Main
Serves: 2 to 4
You can use Martin’s sauces with any protein and vegetables of your choice, but here is a recipe idea to help get you started. We recommend serving this curry with white or brown rice. You can bake your own chicken ahead of time, use a rotisserie chicken, or turn plain leftover chicken into something new.
- 1 lb cooked chicken, cut up bite-size
- 1 medium onion, diced
- 1 zucchini, sliced thin
- 1 yellow squash, sliced thin
- 1 bunch of kale, stems removed, cut or torn bite-size
- 1/2 cup Martin’s green sauce
- 1/2 cup water
- Heat a saute pan over medium heat with a little cooking oil or non-stick spray. Add the diced onion and cook for two minutes.
- Add the zucchini and squash slices and cook for a couple of minutes. Use a heat-proof spatula to move the slices around and help ensure the vegetables cook evenly.
- Add the sauce, water, and bite-size kale and cook until the mixture just starts to bubble.
- Stir in the diced chicken and cook until the sauce is bubbling gently around the other ingredients and the chicken is thoroughly heated. The curry is ready to serve.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe