|Yellow Fish Curry||
Recipe Type: Main
Serves: 2 to 4
You can use Martin’s yellow sauce with any protein and vegetables you choose, but here is a simple recipe idea to help you get started. We recommend serving this curry with white or brown rice.
- 1 lb mild fish fillets (such as tilapia or sunfish)
- 1/2 cup Martin’s yellow curry sauce
- 1 bell pepper, seeded and sliced thin
- 1 large tomato, diced
- 1 small can baby corn, well-drained
- 1/2 cup green peas, fresh or frozen
- 1 T lemon juice
- 1/2 cup water
- salt (opt) to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350F.
- Spray a plain sheet pan with cooking spray and arrange the fillets on the pan.
- Spread or brush about a tablespoon of sauce on each fillet and bake them until just done (the fish should be opaque instead of translucent and should flake slightly when gently pressed with the tip of a spoon).
- While the fish is baking, combine the rest of the sauce with the vegetables, lemon juice, and water in a saute pan over medium-low heat. Stir occasionally. If the sauce begins to bubble before the fish is ready, reduce the heat slightly.
- When the fish is done and the sauce is bubbling gently around the vegetables, use a spatula to move the fillets into the pan of curry. The yellow fish curry is ready to serve.
Google Recipe View Microformatting by Easy Recipe