- Spices ground and sauces prepared daily.
- Curry rice cooked to order, served steaming fresh.
- Local seasonally available farm fresh ingredients.
- Weekly produce from Western Wake Farmer's Market.
Pick up one of our daily combo's.
Eat-in cafeteria style.
Build-your-own curry cooked for you in 5 minutes.
Serving ready-to-eat special combos, curry puffs, curry rolls and salads.
- A Japanese concept, with Indian spices and a Mongolian grill serving style.
- Martin's approach fuses authentic Indian recipes to create unique flavors.
- An example is the Grilled Chicken that uses a yogurt marinate from the Tandoori style of cooking, fusing it with honey and curry giving a tender soft grill with a great flavor.
- Daily specials will be included in the Tapas menu.
- A truly unique and exciting dining experience awaits you.
Our ingredients are boiled or steamed without sacrificing flavor.
Mix and Match from a variety of ingredients to support a balanced diet.
All sauces and most dishes are gluten free and prepared with No MSG.
Very little oil is used.
Vegans and Vegetarians have lots of choices.
Our Signature - Build-Your-Own Curry Bowl
Any way you want it, You got it!
6.45 / 7.50 with drink / Kids 3.95
- Choose any Protein and Vegetables -
Protein - Chicken, Beef , Fish, Egg and Tofu
Vegetables - Mushrooms, Chick Peas, Broccoli, Potato, Bell Peppers, Carrots and Jalapenos
- Choose a Curry Sauce -
Yellow - Sweet with a hint of curry flavors
Green - Mild and peppery with cilantro and mint.
Red - Spicy with a red peppers and tamarind.
- Choose your Favorite Side -
Lettuce Salad or Yogurt Salsa
- On a Bed of -
White aromatically flavored basmati rice
Evening Sit Down Theme Specials
Monday - Grill and Chill and Fish Fry
Tuesday - Caribbean Night and Goat Curry
Wednesday - Vegan and Local Produce Specials
Thursday - Mexican and Latin Fiesta
Friday - Grill and Chill
Saturday Night - Japanese / Grill and Chill
SUNDAY - CLOSED
- sautaed curry-flavored filling in a puff pastry (chicken, egg, or vegetable)
- grilled marinated skewers (chicken, beef, or vegetable)
- Lettuce, Cucumbers, Onions, Tomatos with a curry mayo
- curry and rice wrapped in a tortilla
- mildly flavored breaded pork
- Mango Madness $2.00
- MuddyDog Mysore blend -$2.25
- royal chai- $2.25
Sodas / Ice Tea / Lemonade
- local and imported - $2.50 - $3.50
- Bring your own bottle with min $20 food order