|Red Chicken Curry||
- 1 lb raw chicken, cut up bite-size
- 1 cup Martin’s red curry sauce
- 1 cup water
- 1 medium onion, thinly sliced
- 1 lb potatoes, washed and diced (peeling is optional)
- 1 bunch kale, stems removed, torn or chopped bite-size
- 1/4 cup peanuts (optional)
- In a large skillet over medium, saute the sliced onion with a little oil until lightly golden.
- Add the water, red sauce, and potatoes and stir. When the sauce starts to bubble at the edges, cover and cook for five minutes. The potatoes should be mostly done but still firm when tested with a toothpick or fork. Depending on the size of the diced potato pieces, you may have to re-cover the skillet and cook for a few more minutes.
- Add the chicken, kale, and peanuts and cook, partially covered, until the chicken in thoroughly done and the potatoes are tender. The curry is ready to serve.
- For milder curry, replace some of the red curry sauce with green or yellow curry sauce. For spicier curry, add dried peppers or sambal to the sauce mixture or finish with a chili sauce such as sriracha to taste.